Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Can you tell me, where do the clouds stop and fog start?



(I told you the fog and the mountain were lovers)

Need Milk. Go to Murren. Murren Co-op is closed. Buy backpack. Make content, high-pitched "humph!" sounds for 30 minutes cuz now I am a real swiss hiker. Hike to Gleshalp. Get mocha yogurt and cheese. Get to Gleshalp. Not enough hiking. Hike into Lauterbrunnen valley. Take 1 million pictures. Get hazlenut danish. Make up a song along the way. Walk to Stecelburg. Think about how I love the name Stechleburg. Cable Car to Gimmewald. Get Milk in Gimmelwald. Walter offers me fried salmon dinner.

Why would I ever, EVER leave this place?

.:.:.

Traveler 33 joins m brushing my teeth in front of the mountain today. We spoke in "hmms" amd "mms!" but we both knew we were saying how beautiful it all was.

.:.:.

Petra "Are you hap
Me " Yes!"
Petra "py?"
.:.:.

No comments: