Saturday, July 19, 2008

The closest thing that's f r e e




Boy, did I have me a day today.

Trying to describe the hike went on today would be a tragedy.

But imagine that the brains of the earth went INSANE

and during this insanity, decided to create art out of themselves.

that is what this was.

I got as close as i've EVER gotten to the mountain. I looked it in the EYE. I said "i love you" and then left quickly. It was the clearest day in forever, and you could see around you and around you and around you

and i take it back about the actor

he beats me in acceptance AND kindness

other than that

there is dead spider goo on my computer.


and excuse me, for dropping off the face of the earth.

I MADE A FRIEND
good things keep happening
have talked to several people who have almost died
and have come here
this place is a place of magical miracles
I MADE A REAL FRIEND
it's like a pseudo husband
we clean the kitchen together
raid the free basket together
eat lunch together
hike together
complain about our knees together
laugh at the bar with Petra together
"you are fun" she says and I swell with pride
we laugh loudly together
talk about acting together
attract nothing but goodness together
i bring his bowl. he cooks the pasta
dinner together. I speak in we. in a healthy way.
best part. we are not attracted to each other! he is attractive. I am attractive. but no throughway! PERFECT! It's the ONLY other thing I've ever wanted.
Crazy Part: The day he came to the hostel, we both fell in love, with 2 other people. His girl left today, mine comes back tomorrow. We take care of each other in our day of absence.
The actor is simple. But positive and good.. Finally, a man I can feel comfortable around. We are roommates. Live door next to each other. Maybe one day we'll share the limelight together.
"Does this obligate me to eat with you" I say, after he cooks me pasta (I have already eaten) "I think so".
Man, nothing but good and wonderful runs through my veins. I am not nervous for tomorrow for as he says
"everything, is awesome, now"
have I told you lately how much I love my life?
Things are weird weird weird
ironic ironic ironic.

This friendship is as good as Oly friends. A warm bowl of soup has laid itself in my soul.

Today I walked through a postcard of pink flowers and snowcapped mountains. What did the blue moving sky keep reminding me of? here. here. here.

An ant crawls on some soft flower at the top of the mesa. Swiss mesa. It is so small against the grandeur. Can it see where it is?
In the midst of seeing nothing, where am I? In the circle of so much beauty.

The mountains say you get as much as you give
but that there is so much to get
so much that no one knows about
and ask ask ask the soil

live life with great hope and faith

ps: maybe we are magic, to meet and fall in love with 2 strangers on the same day. We call ourselves the "mountain hostel match makers"

"it's not as fun as a crowd as yesterday"

"nope"

"it's cool though, I like that"

Always tap into the amazing. I thank the teachers God has given me for showing me how to really live.

i've seen a mountain with long hair as fog

sleep

.:.:.
What sticker I put on the door " OLD SWISS SAYING: THE MESSIER THE KITCHEN, THE WORSE THE WEATHER. CLEAN UP PLEASE" I'm hiLARious!

.:.:.
"wow you must have made some impression"
" "
" and the Alps, they might have helped a little with that too"
" "
"a LITTLE"

:) yes, i get it
.:.:.

"how are the mountains and fog.....
spooning?"
!!!!!!!!!
.:.:.

And weird: traveler 307 with a camera comes to return for many weeks. What is all this nonsense! What is one to do?! Smile

.:.:.
"THANK YOU MOUNTAIN HOSTEL" haha. or God, depending.

No comments: