Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Morning and Welcome to the Mountain Hostel. Lock out is in 10 Minutes. Please make sure all your dishes are clean.



On the other side of Mountain is an old man crusty crumbling

on the other side of Mountain is a fugue

On the other side of Mountain is granola of swiss cereal

behind, the mount was hunted for his wise.
the wise, the mount was hunted from behind

On the other side of mountain is a friend weary from famous who closed one door and opened valley wide

On the other side of Mountain is the end of what's forgiven
and the malady of boarding up one's eyes

This bumpy, chunky fixture was tired of tomorrow
and decided then to let the critics rave

about the stench caesarian, who's scar we called him river
his curse?
subject to endless days of praise

On the other side of mountain is the head of all this framework
who let his other chances make him brave.
.:.:.


I am full of miss,
Alaska.
Apparently learning how to count higher only makes everyone wear the same soul
underclothes

This being true,
I don't bother with names
anymore,
Alaska.

I tell myself I have Chinese heritage
so that my past can become a love mystery.

My soul could pick up an Asian sword and no amount of freckles
could differentiate
man to man to man
I wish you could blend with them
into an unnamed Mr. Bland

but it doesn't matter
they all have two legs,

Alaska.

and the formula can't exist
on one.

Stay in one place please
You were the first one I went to,
and found myself at
I must return to you and your mango and coffee gelato
your frog peaks and russian bakery owners,
Alaska.
your donut shops and all day lights
your turn-again arm and bodies of whales

You knew me
before number 5 ate my brains and I had to
refrigerate them in 10 mountains,
bartering for them in Alp huts and chasing them with glacier glue. Before I dreamt about flying a cow copter
How mean! The cow never wished to lactate so high up,
Alaska.

You are in all my music;
strands of music hair never
missed you more

"Have you ever had a constant moment, in your life?"
That struck
northern lightning
I hated
Alaska
flipping 360's. On aluminum foil days and moon moose nights
I loved you at last sight,
Alaska.

and now I'm full of miss.

.:.:.

My horoscope says
"look to the world for what it is, not what it should be"
.:.:.

Dreams of V.R. Mooshe:
Lsocc Disease was sending me all sorts of pictures from our past. The pictures were large, and I wondered why my newly cleaned out inbox was full of old stuff that was new.

.:.:.
wow. the actor actually left. Something broke in me when he did that. Maybe it was a back molar. But quickly, on to conversations of moscow theatre, chicago art scene, and Christianity. Painfully, I have learned to love listening. Almost forcefully, I have become fulfilled by using my ears. Men, always have so much to say.
.:.:.


Today was lovely. Yesterday a German speaking friend brought me over to a table of Swiss people and we spoke. I was surprised at how well I can understand the basics of the German language, just not communicate in it at all. Today is the actor's last day, and I sure am sad to see such a beautiful man leave. Beautiful people are like scenery you can take anywhere, because you feel like you're exploring by just looking at their face. Anyways, I attended the second goodbye party of a person who works here. It's righteous, staying. So Veronica cooked us Chicken/Shrimp curry and a Toblerone Mousse! Fantastic, we ate in the "Privat" gazebo and then talked for hours about love, travel, and serendipity. At this point I'm excited that I didn't go to Paris, but am looking at tickets to Scotland/Norway for my last week. It's just like me, to find something that I love-and then always try to find a ticket out. It never means I'm unhappy, just curious. Anyways, then Nicole cut my hair! She has wanted to make it look "more rude" for awhile, and so now it's...quite a bit shorter. To be honest, I don't care how it looks-I just like the fact that I was barbered in front of the Swiss Alps after a fine meal, for free. The Slovokian waitresses have been playing this incessant American music on the radio, and that's been the only unpleasant thing about the day. My goal today is to finish two books, write something fabulous on this wall, and talk to Kathy about doing a hike sometime. She works at Esthers. How could I describe the characters here? The woman who works at the Apocathy, the woman that works at the cheese shop, co-op, souiveneer shop. The old man who takes 2 shots of Yeager every morning and often rolls off hills. I don't think I ever would. Anyways, Veronica said she will climb the Via Ferrata with me and by then I think I'll be booked for the week. That's it! One week! I am going to blindfold myself and push myself on the gondola so that I leave? My reason for leaving: Change: and an ever increasing willpower to go after the entertainment industry. I was invited to come hay today, but hopefully I can do that later.

.:.:.

two many people close to me have left recently. "Thanks for taking care of me" I say. It was true. Taking care with no questions asked. Promises should never be words.

.:.:.

the cutest part about this saying is that the actor, when trying his first shout out...used exactly the same words as me! a son!

No comments: