Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zombie



Title Exlpa: Listened to the cranberries yesterday morning while cleaning. They seem to have only older American stuff...
"We like corny romance"-Veronica.

Today I will try to tackle Shilthorn.
(I've been saying that for 8 days, I can't believe it is my second week here, I just fall deeper in love with the mountain)
.:.:.

If it is possible that Sahara sand sleeps on the tops of the alps, and there are glaciers in Argentina...

then maybe the lion has lay down with the lamb

and no one noticed.

the whole world. every shape and soul

longs to be noticed

.:.:.

It is quiet and 'not the same' without the Aussies. Work isn't that bad though. I wonder if they miss having such "big personalities' around and wonder if I should adopt one. I will see if any are for sale in Murren.

.:.:.

Shilthorn: I DID IT!!!!!!! 9 Hours of straight, strenuous hiking to the TOP of the alps (where there is no more higher up, just further). Magnifico. (Plops to the ground)

Lessons learned:
1 Don't stray away from the guide book just for 'fun' because 'fun' turns out to be 'fear'
2. Hiking alone in the alps after 8PM is never really a good idea
i'll give you the whole run down when I can move again.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dreams of V.R.

Njeddy Teddy took me to see a production which was really sort of circus like and not very funny. He kept seeing all the women travelers and saying that the classier stuff was in Seattle. I told him the truth about the play and that there was some actual good stuff in it. I've been having trouble remembering them fully. The mountain just sort of blasts them all out of my sight

No comments: