Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"It's cold up Higher"



Just to let you all know, I saw a helicopter yesterday, that was transporting a black and white cow. This helicopter was red with a swiss flag on it, carrying the cow to lower pastures for some unknown reason.

There were 3 seconds where I was not quite sure I was not in a cartoon.

Sometimes the scariest thing can be when you realize all the lies you have told yourself.

COOL HIKE TODAY to shiltalp! Crazy steep with cables to hang on to the entire way. At the very end, a box and a cross (thought it was going to be full of ashes) but a NOTEBOOK! of everyone's experience that had finally trekked up there. What a joyous treasure to find, especially after I started to fear the cow bells. The quote is from an older guy who said that to us as we hiked. I thought it was pretty awesome. :) It was so caring of him, even though it was extremely obvious.

What else? Oh I was so proud of myself cuz the walk up to Shilthorn was SO much easier.

Sji Theone reminds me a lot of a combination of Tat First and Lscocc Disease.

The cheese was bland and the wine, bad
but the atmosphere made up for it all
wine cheese and crackers are never bad
with an alpine backdrop
and cow bells in your ears
which was just like the transfer
not the greatest combo. but
everything makes up for itself
with mountains out the window the next morning.

also another cool thing we saw was all this fogged shaped into a giant "L" in front of the rockface. It was like the output and input machine drawn for us in pre-calc class. It gathered the fog from a magic genie and poofed it out the top like tea kettle boiler. IT was so stunning.

Dreams of V.R. Mooshe:

Mine and Sji Theone's body were one, body. I had his infinity tattoo of the day his left leg was removed. People would ask about it, and I realized that were were the same person.
Pretty Pretty odd.

No comments: