Friday, July 25, 2008

One Guitar Blue Gutair




Today was fabulous. After finishing Maya Angelou's auto biography, I walked into the dining area at the hostel and saw none other but THE OFFICE!!!!! playing on someone's macbook pro. Wow. After craving television for so long, my favorite show just comes up and greets me. It really was wonderful, and we watched 5 episodes, and I'm still as into Jim and Pam as ever, and the theme song is, well it's just a theme song. ;) This evening I have finally become one of the boys, we stay up late drinking and singing songs from the 60's and I feel like I have finally accomplished turning into my mother. Peacecore Guitar even picked something up at the Super Market for me, and I found a girl that works at the local cheese shop who leaves the same day I do. I figure, I may as well just stay. In between all these events, I trimmed a man's beard. I felt like my mother, and how she used to trim my father's hair in a style that always seemed out of a sepia toned photograph, none of the men I have been with have been man enough to need a beard trim, and I loved the fact that I had no idea what I was doing, that he trusted me, and that it turned out alright. I love it when people let me get close.

Dreams of V.R. Mooshe:
I was, again, graduating high school, but on the top of a Shilthorn-like area. Evan Teacher was like....floating behind me and
I told him that I didn't have anything to sing for graduation and he cried with me. I knew in my dream it was my second graduation and I was thinking about just getting it over with by accepting my diploma.

oh, and a few nights ago I was a Papa John's delivery woman with Lscocc Disease and he hugged me and cried. I hate those ones.


Living here isn't really like living in a different country. It's more like living in a very, very, cool part of America.



I think I found my love for this place when the fire alarm started going on last night and there was a resturant filled with smoke. I ran over, and everything was ok. But first came a concern to save the place, and then a concern for me. It's a weird feeling, when you discover you'd willingly die for something.
.:.:.

I've done my time being hopeful
and now I play with my back to the mountain

Sleep
with
Feet
towards
mountain
is the equation
to prevent nightmares

I figure the mountain already has enough to deal with
so at night you'd better
watch out

there is nothing in my future but other people's death
and my own success
why is this worth seeing?

I just want the closest thing that's free
and I don't mean money.

I just want to be messed with
by people who love me