Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rainbow Alert!



Title Expla:

When I am alone in my palace, I run out for one of two reasons. 1. I forgot to take out the garbage. 2. Someone said "look there's a rainbow!" They are fast and fleeting.

.:.:.
If all goes well I will tackle Shilthorn or at least Klichbahm, and won't have time to blog till tomorrow. But, there are many life winds and who knows where I'll find myself.

... or not. It is freezing and rainy today and Natalie is cooking a birthday cake in a cast iron pan, and there was free Nutella! :)

Or, so! I went with a group of six to Klichbahm, which sounds a lot like Clit Balm, so I just pretend I don't know how to say it. Anyways, I touched the snow on top of the alps in a winter wonderland!

.:.:.
Tonight I stood in the denture between paradise and doom.
Doom was H.R. Geiger in real life
just like when my niece was born
when art looks just like real
My shoes sank into ise
and turned me, lazy susan style
and turned my tibialis anterior
like two calculating goat's eyes
or legolas
towards
fog rock snow
gloom
and whatever it was hiding
doom
i wanted to touch it so bad.
crystal rock ice cold hard new
and
Paradise
The rockabye of her wrapping the swiss figurines.
that paper must feel like braided hair

a past before a past.
the stones that pointillism got it's clay from

and refrigerated death

I can't seem to get the worst idea out of my head.

What does one do when they are finally happy?

.:.:.

DREAMS OF VR.

The only thing I remember is teaching someone how to use a listerine freshen strip. They needed one. A beautiful girl I once knew named Lila (who is really beautiful!), told me that I was beautiful, but my upper lip needed fixing.


I keep dreaming about them whom i'd rather not be dreaming about.

No comments: